The website is owned by MPG Funds Management Limited ABN 81 102 843 809, AFSL 227114 (“MPG”), who also is the responsible entity of MPG Property Group Funds and the issuer of MPG Property Group financial products.
Upon accessing, viewing or downloading information from the websites, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The information on the websites and any offers for units contained therein is only intended for Australian and New Zealand citizens and residents.
- The websites’ purpose is only to provide information and does not purport to give investment advice. We strongly suggest that investors consult a financial adviser prior to making any investment decision and that you carefully consider your particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances.
- The websites do not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any person and should not be used as the basis for making investment, financial or other decisions. The information is selective and may not be complete or accurate for your particular purposes and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest in any particular investment or security, or fund offered by MPG.
- An investment in the MPG Trusts may only proceed on an application form attached to the Product Disclosure Statement issued by MPG Funds Management Ltd (ACN 102 843 809).
- Your investment may be subject to investment risk. Neither MPG Funds Management Ltd (‘MPG’) nor any member of the MPG Group guarantees the return on your investment, or the gain or repayment of capital.
- The information provided on the websites is given in good faith and is believed to be accurate at the time of compilation. Neither MPG nor its directors or employees make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of the information. To the extent permissible by law, MPG and its directors and employees disclaim all liability (whether arising in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise) for any error, omission, loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise).
- The website may provide information, articles and material, or links to such, that are written or prepared by people who are not associated with MPG. This material is only provided for your interest and convenience. MPG is not responsible for the content or accuracy of this material and any opinion expressed in the material should not be taken as an endorsement, recommendation or opinion of MPG.
- Performance figures quoted on the websites are past performance. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance. Neither MPG nor its directors or employees or any associate guarantee or make any representation as to the performance of the Funds, the maintenance or repayment of capital, the price at which Units may trade or any particular rate of return.
- If you elect to access MPG’s Secure Client Website:
- you agree to not disclose to anyone your user ID and/or password which are required to access the Secure Client Website;
- you agree to immediately inform MPG if your password is misused, lost or stolen or anyone else has accessed your personal information; and
- although MPG has taken care to ensure that the Secure Client Website provides accurate information about your accounts, the Secure Client Website may not be error free. For that reason you:
- acknowledge and agree that neither MPG nor its directors or employees or any associated party are liable for any mistake in the information provided in the Secure Website;
- agree that you will not rely on the information provided on the Secure Client Website when making investment and financial decisions; and
- agree to indemnify MPG, its associated parties and any of their directors, officers, employees, consultants and associates from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses arising from or relating to your access of the Secure Client Website (including, without limitation, any unauthorised access to your Investor personal information).
- Online Application Forms – You may be able to apply for Financial Products via MPG Online on the basis of a properly completed and submitted Application Form, or by downloading an electronic copy of an Application Form made available to you on the Website and sending it in to MPG once properly completed. In doing so, you agree that:(a) you have been provided and have read the relevant disclosure documents in their complete and unaltered form (be it paper of electronic) prior to applying for a Financial Product; and (b) you understand that upon request to MPG, MPG will provide you with paper copies of any disclosure document that has been provided to you electronically. You agree: (a) that all information contained in the completed Application Form is true, accurate, current and complete; (b) that upon lodgement of an Application Form via MPG Online, you will print the Application Form, ensure that you have signed the Application Form and post it to MPG; (c) that you will use best endeavours to provide any information or documentation relevant to your use of MPG Online in order to assist MPG in relation to any discrepancies that MPG may discover and any queries or demands that MPG may receive from any regulatory, law enforcement or statutory body; and (d) where you have provided access to the Website for another person to apply for Financial Products, you will ensure that they have read the relevant disclosure document for that Financial Product. You warrant that, prior to the lodgement of an Application Form or request for any modification to or transaction on your Account, you have the appropriate authority to proceed with the relevant application, modification or transaction request via MPG.
- MPG may, without notice, amend the terms and conditions of accessing these websites at any time by posting an amended version of this web page. You agree to continue to be bound by any amended terms and conditions and that MPG has no obligation to notify you of such amendments.
- MPG owns the copyright in the websites. You may print a copy of any page for personal or non-commercial purposes provided that you do not remove any copyright notices or any MPG trademarks or logos. Except for a purpose or a use permitted by statute, or the prior written consent of MPG, you must not copy, modify, sell, distribute, adapt, publish, frame, reproduce or otherwise use any of the material or MPG trademarks or logos on the website.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws applicable in the State of Victoria, Australia and you agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.